To run a WIC Balance Receipt/Inquiry:
- Within the MobiWIC main menu click “Balance Inquiry”.
- The cashier enters their “Cashier Number” and their “Password” using the on-screen keyboard. Once done the cashier presses the “Accept” button.
- The cashier will now click "Start Balance Inquiry".
- The cashier will now be prompted to "Insert Card".
- The cashier will now see "Don't Remove Card" & "Reading Card, please wait...". It is important that the card is not removed from the terminal during connection.
- The participant will now input their PIN into the MobiWIC terminal using the onscreen keypad. Once entered click "Accept". The transaction will not proceed unless the correct PIN is entered.
- MobiWIC is retrieving the food package and reading the balance. The WIC Benefit Balance Receipt will begin to print. It is important that the card is not removed from the terminal during connection.
- The cashier will be prompted if the receipt printed "Yes" or "No".
- Remove the smart card when prompted to do so.
- To return to the Main Menu, click the "Left Arrow" in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
Page viewed times