No MobiWIC Icon?
Do you see a blue screen with no MobiWIC icon? Dont worry, it's easy to fix! Follow the step-by-step instructions below, or watch the short video to have your MobiWIC Terminal up and running again!
Step-by-Step Instructions (covered in video).
You will re-install 3 files already contained within the device:
- From the main screen of the device, double-click on "MY DEVICE"
- Double-click on "FILEBOX"
- From the top menu in FILEBOX, select "VIEW"
- Select "OPTIONS"
- From Folder Options, un-check/deselect "Do Not Show Hidden Files and Folders"
- Press "OK"
- Locate the following 3 files in FILEBOX:
- You will set each file to "Read-Only". Press your stylus on each of these files until a menu appears.
- For each file, select "PROPERTIES", then check the "READ-ONLY" option
- Press "OK"
- Double-click on each of the 3 files to install them.
Note: You may install these files in any order you wish
- Click "OK" whenever you see a prompt of "ALREADY INSTALLED" or "INSTALL"
- Allow each file to finish installing
- When the last file has completed installing, exit to the main screen of the device
- Your MobiWIC icon should now be visible
- Turn the device over. On the bottom left on the underside of the device, quickly press the red "RESET" button using the stylus
- Following the device reset, the normal device background picture should return.
MobiWIC should now function normally!