You should be syncing your MobiWIC terminal daily at the least. There are several reasons you need to sync, to include:
- Updating the Approved Product List for WIC items.
- Updating the HCL list for WIC customers who have been removed or flagged.
- Updating any terminal settings that have been made.
- Creating Claim Files. If you do not sync the terminal daily there is the chance that claim files could be rejected by the State if it's older than 3 days.
Instructions on how to sync your MobiWIC terminal are listed below.
To sync your terminal:
- Within the MobiWIC main menu click “ Sync”.
- Login either by selecting “User Name” or “Cashier”. Depending on your login selection enter either your “User Name” or you “Cashier” ID. Enter your password and press the “ENTER” key on the MobiWIC keypad.
- To continue the synchronization press the “ENTER” key on the MobiWIC keypad. If you press the "F3" key you will be redirected to the “User Login” screen.
- You will see progress bars for various files that are being transferred. If you press the "F3" key you will be redirected to the “User Login” screen.
- When all the files have been synchronized you will receive a confirmation screen as seen below. To exit the synchronization screen press the “ENTER” key on the MobiWIC keypad. You will be returned to the “Synchronization User Login” screen.