There is a new certified version of MobiWIC software which is Version 126.96.36.199. If you are on version 188.8.131.52 you will see a prompt for an automatic update to version 184.108.40.206 the next time you start your MobiWIC software while connected to WiFi. The automatic update usually takes less than a minute. Version 220.127.116.11 fixes include; Adds manual WiFi "on/off" switch within application, Change "Redemption Mode" name to "Transaction", Fixes for WiFi Indicator. The updated application can be used immediately following the update.
If you are on a version before 18.104.22.168 you will need to be manually updated to the latest version. Click here to see how to manually update.
To do the automatic update:
- Launch the MobiWIC application while connected to WiFi.
- You will then see this prompt to install version 22.214.171.124.
- Click "Install".
- You will see the progress bar.
- Once you see the "OK" button, click on it.
- You will then see the prompt that MobiWIC needs to close to apply the update, click "OK".
- Re Launch the MobiWIC Application.
- Press "[F1] Settings".
- Select option 4 for System Information.
- You should now see the POS Software Version of 126.96.36.199 and you have completed the update.