Please follow the following steps to successfully connect the i9000s terminal to a WiFi network:
- On the i9000s terminal, navigate through the applications menu to the Settings application. Open the Settings application, make sure that the Wi-Fi toggle is switched to ON, and then click on the Wi-Fi option:
- You will now see the WiFi networks in range to your i9000s, as shown below:
Note: WiFi names on your i9000s terminal will be different than on this example.
- Select the desired WiFi network, and you will be prompted to enter the password for the selected network.
Enter the password in the space provided:
Note: If you want to confirm that you've entered the correct password, you can click on the "Show password" checkbox to view what has been entered.
- Once you've entered the password, click "Connect".
- Once properly connected to the desired WiFi network, you will see the word "Connected" under the preferred WiFi network and a WiFi symbol on the top right corner of the device, as shown below:
Congratulations! You have now successfully connected your i9000s terminal to WiFi.
Page viewed times