Once you have started the MobiWIC application on your terminal you will see the main menu. From here you will see the store information, and the Last Synchronization date. Below this information are the following options:
- Transactions - starts a WIC transaction.
- Balance Inquiry - starts a WIC balance inquiry.
- Reports - allows the selection of "Terminal Settings Report" or "Transactions Report".
- Synchronize - starts the synchronization process.
- Settings - allows the changing of "User Preferences" such as printing beginning balance.
- About MobiWIC - displays software version and OS version.
- Exit - Exit the application
Page viewed times